Thursday, May 19, 2022

My Korner #898 - Home Body!

BLOG NAME:   Home Body! 
FEATURED DESIGNER:  InsurreKtion

Is it Friday yet?   I just want to veg at home some more! 

Today's Features:
DECOR:  [IK] Joanna Living Set 

Joanna Living set includes the following pieces in alpha order:  auxiliary tables #1-3, candle, chair (adult or PG), chandelier, coffee table, couch, deco set, oil painting, and wood bucket.  What a great set, all high quality mesh, low prim, copy and mod.  And there is a matching reading corner and desk set too.  See my InsurreKtion album for photos of those two sets.

Links:


No comments:

Post a Comment

My Korner #1450 - Private Property!

BLOG NAME:   Private Property!  FEATURED DESIGNER(S):  Meva & Tantrum Looters will be shot!  Today I'm wearing: TOP:  AlmaMiranda - ...