Friday, May 27, 2022

My Korner #904 - My Ferret is a Magician!

BLOG NAME:  My Ferret is a Magician!  
DESIGNERS:  Yasum, Tantrum, Tram & Jian

He makes my keys disappear! 

Today's Features:
TOP:  Yasum Sam Top Fatpack @Uber
PANTS:  Yasum Sam Pants Fatpack @Uber
HEELS:  Tantrum - River Heels
HAIR:  tram L0508 hair / FATPACK
FERRET:  JIAN Ferret Collection Blackfoot @The Fifty

Sam top and pants are rigged for Legacy, Perky, Maitreya and Petite.  Top comes in 10 colors/patterns or fatpack and pants come in 10 colors/patterns or fatpack.  Shirt HUD includes 4 designs in 3 different colors or wear plain. Matching heels and megapack also available.  See My Korner #903.  

River heels are rigged for Legacy, Maitreya, Reborn and Inithium and comes in lights, darks or fatpack.

Links:








No comments:

Post a Comment

My Korner #1450 - Private Property!

BLOG NAME:   Private Property!  FEATURED DESIGNER(S):  Meva & Tantrum Looters will be shot!  Today I'm wearing: TOP:  AlmaMiranda - ...