Sunday, May 29, 2022

My Korner #906 - Sunshine On My Mind!

BLOG NAME:   Sunshine On My Mind! 
DESIGNERS:  LSR Originals & 777 Motors

Cause a little bit of summer is what the whole year is about!

Today's Features:
TOP/SHORTS:  [ LsR ] - Sexy Caliope Suit Factpack  @Tres Chic
VEHICLE:  [777] WOMBI 

Sexy Caliope top and shorts are rigged for Legacy, Perky, Maitreya, Petite, Erica and Reborn.  This 2 piece set comes in 20 wonderful colors or fatpack.  

Wombi by 777 Motors is ACSv7 with realistic sounds with openable doors, openable windows, customizable license plate, seats 7 with animations, redirect, show/hide roof and luggage rack, color options for upper and lower body and rims with lots of colors plus custom colors.

Links:




No comments:

Post a Comment

My Korner #1449 - Game On!

BLOG NAME:   Game On!  FEATURED DESIGNER(S):  Yasum Fashionart & Monso Hair Bar + Football + Me = Perfect Combo! Today I'm wearing: ...