Thursday, June 9, 2022

My Korner #916 - It's Payday!

BLOG NAME:   It's Payday! 
FEATURED DESIGNERS:   Adorsy & Monso

As I've gotten older and wiser, I've discovered there are 5 things that I really like about my job.  Payday, lunchtime, quitting time, vacation days and holidays.  I'm sure I'll love retirement.

Today's Features:
TOP:  adorsy - Priscilla Top Fatpack @Cosmopolitan
PANTS:  adorsy - Priscilla Denim Pants Fatpack @Cosmopolitan
HAIR:  [monso] Cherri2 Hair @C88

Also wearing:
HEADPHONES/MOBILE:  Fashionnatic Kyra Female Headphones with mobile
GLASSES:  SFU Scourge
NECKLACE:  *AvaWay* SUMMER Necklaces Set
NAILS:  Avada~ Arlia Square Nails 
PURSE:  VICE. le vagole xs "fatpack"

Priscilla top and pants are rigged for Legacy, Maitreya, Petite and Kupra.  Top comes in 12 lace colors, 12 solid colors or fatpack and pants come in 12 denims or fatpack.  Matching Priscilla heels also available as fatpack or get the buy all pack and remember your Group Bonus HUD for the top fatpack.

Cherri2 hair has 4 head dizes, 4 breast sizes, 2 styles and optional bangs.  Comes in 3 color sets (black & red, brown & blonde, mix & pop) or fatpack with Two-Tone HUD.

Featured Item Links:







No comments:

Post a Comment

My Korner #1449 - Game On!

BLOG NAME:   Game On!  FEATURED DESIGNER(S):  Yasum Fashionart & Monso Hair Bar + Football + Me = Perfect Combo! Today I'm wearing: ...