Sunday, June 12, 2022

My Korner #918 - No Peeking!

BLOG NAME:   No Peeking! 
FEATURED DESIGNERS:   Monso & Avada

Close your eyes and no peeking!   It's a surprise! 

Today's Features:
HAIR:   [monso] Maytika Hair @Anthem
NAILS:  Avada~ Stiletto Nails - I Love the 80s @Vintage Fair

Maytika hair has 2 styles, 4 head sizes, 4 breast sizes and optional bangs with two-tone HUD.  Comes in 3 color sets (black & red, brown & blonde  or mix & pop) and fatpack. 

I Love the 80s nails are rigged for Legacy, Belleza, Kupra, Maitreya, Reborn, Signature, Slink and Tonic.  Applier HUD has 10 super fun textures.  Wear all one or mix and match.

Links:





No comments:

Post a Comment

My Korner #1442 - Life In Full Bloom!

BLOG NAME:   Life In Full Bloom!  FEATURED DESIGNER(S):    Meva, Kunglers & Tantrum When in doubt, add flowers!  Today I'm wearing: ...