Monday, June 20, 2022

My Korner #924 - Spoiled & In Love!

BLOG NAME:  Spoiled & In Love! 
FEATURED DESIGNERS:  777 Motors & ACT5

Oh dear... I think I forgot to bring the creamer!  Good thing he likes it black! 

Today's Features:
VEHICLE:  [777] HAMMER @Man Cave
POSE:  ACT5-890-Couple Pouring Her Coffee Pose

The Hammer Off-Road Truck has ACSv7 with 2 realistic sound sets, realistic lights, redirect, openable doors, hood and tailgate with realistic mesh engine and customizable license plate and brush guard with 2 options plus 18 paint options and 5 interior, chrome or black rims.  Also 11 PG couple/friends poses.  Baked texture and materials enabled.

Links:






No comments:

Post a Comment

My Korner #1446 - Glam Life!

BLOG NAME:    Glam Life!   FEATURED DESIGNER(S):  United Colors, Kunglers & Tantrum Glam never takes a day off! Today I'm wearing: D...