Friday, July 1, 2022

My Korner #932 - Bulldogs For Dummies!

BLOG NAME:   Bulldogs For Dummies!   
FEATURED DESIGNER:  Yasum Fashionart

I do not see anything in this book about bulldogs and skateboards!  He won't give it back! 

Today's Feature:  Yasum New York Sandals @Fashion Metaverse Event

I'm also wearing:
TOP:  Asteria Aida Top Black
OUTER TOP:  GIZ SEORN: 'Malaika' Shirt [FatPack]
SCARF:  GIZ SEORN: 'Malaika' Scarf [FatPack]
SHORTS:  Blueberry - Can't Relate Fatpack
HAIR: Doux Shai Hairstyle
NAILS:  Avada~ Square Nails - Bella Morte
BULLDOG:  [Rezz Room] Box English Bulldog Skate Adult Bicolor Companion

New York Sandals are rigged for Legacy, Maitreya, Reborn and Inithium and come with color change HUD 31 colors.  

Links:




No comments:

Post a Comment

My Korner #1446 - Glam Life!

BLOG NAME:    Glam Life!   FEATURED DESIGNER(S):  United Colors, Kunglers & Tantrum Glam never takes a day off! Today I'm wearing: D...