Saturday, July 16, 2022

My Korner #947 - Loving You!

BLOG NAME:  Loving You! 
FEATURED DESIGNER: Yasum Fashionart 

Every time I say I love you, I mean it more than last time.

Today's Features:
HIS/HERS NECKLACES:  Yasum Biker Necklace Homme & Femme @Cosmopolitan

I'm also wearing:
WRIST CUFF:  Yasum Elssie Cuffs @Equal10
HAIR:  Tram K0310 hair
CHEST TATTOO:  TaoX TaTToo - Collarbone French Words
NAILS:  Avada~ Ballerina Nails - Astraeus @Darkness
EARS: Swallow Gauged S EvoX Ears
BACKDROP:  K&S - // street wall // backdrop (painted)
POSE:  ACT5-922-Couple Ground Sit

Biker necklaces come in male and female versions and are unrigged and script resizable and include color HUD for rope and chain.

Links:




No comments:

Post a Comment

My Korner #1449 - Game On!

BLOG NAME:   Game On!  FEATURED DESIGNER(S):  Yasum Fashionart & Monso Hair Bar + Football + Me = Perfect Combo! Today I'm wearing: ...