Monday, July 25, 2022

My Korner #955 - The Wish Hotel!

BLOG NAME:   The Wish Hotel! 
FEATURED DESIGNERS:  Never Totally Dead, Yasum & ACT5

Just here waiting for my limo!  Vacation is over! 

Special thanks to the Wish Hotel & Resort decorated by Deziree Wish.  What a great place to spend a vacation.

Today's Features:
CHANDELIERS/SCONCES:  NTD Valpennac Bronze

Also showing:
DRESS/SLEEVES:  Yasum Sandy Dress Fatpack
BAG: Yasum Sandy Bag Fatpack
HEELS:  Yasum Sandy Heels Fatpack
NAILS:  Avada~ Floraison Square Nails 
HAIR:   OPALE. Stesha Hair [Naturals Pack]
POSE:  ACT5-844-Female Sitting with Phone
DOG:  [Rezz Room] Box Royal Poodle Animesh (Companion)

Chandeliers and sconces are NTD Valpennac Bronze by Never Totally Dead can be used with light bulbs or candles.  These are high quality mesh and low prim, copy and mod.  

See My Korner #747 for details about the Sandy dress, bag, and heels.  See My Korner #870 for a closer view of Floraison nails.  

Links:





No comments:

Post a Comment

My Korner #1446 - Glam Life!

BLOG NAME:    Glam Life!   FEATURED DESIGNER(S):  United Colors, Kunglers & Tantrum Glam never takes a day off! Today I'm wearing: D...