Saturday, August 13, 2022

My Korner #970 - Date Night!

BLOG NAME:   Date Night! 
FEATURED DESIGNERS:   Asteria & Avada

I'm ready for date night!  I hope he likes my new attire for tonight!  

Today's I'm wearing:
TOP:  Asteria "Miu" Top Fatpack @C88
SKIRT:  Asteria "Miu" Skirt Fatpack @C88
HAIR:  Stealthic - Ardesia 
NAILS:  Avada~ Square Nails - Gold Fauna
BRACELETS:  *AvaWay* BUTTERFLIES Bracelets & Rings Set 
BACKDROP:  K&S - // Hall with stairs. Backdrop

Miu top and skirt are rigged for Legacy, Perky, Maitreya, Petite, Reborn, Hourglass and Kupra.  Top and skirt come in 16 colors or fatpacks.

Fauna nails are rigged for Legacy, Belleza, Maitreya, Reborn, Signature, Slink, Tonic and Kupra.  They come in ballerina, square and stiletto and in black/gold or black/silver.  

Links:




No comments:

Post a Comment

My Korner #1450 - Private Property!

BLOG NAME:   Private Property!  FEATURED DESIGNER(S):  Meva & Tantrum Looters will be shot!  Today I'm wearing: TOP:  AlmaMiranda - ...