Monday, August 15, 2022

My Korner #972 - Purple Passion!

BLOG NAME:   Purple Passion! 
FEATURED DESIGNERS:   Monso, Avada & InsurreKtion

Purple hair is so gorgeous!  Someday I want to dye my hair purple! 

Today's Features:
HAIR:  [monso] Aver Hair @ K9
NAILS:  Avada~ Square Nails - Gold Fauna
BACKGROUND:  [IK] The Music's Over - Banner
BRACELETS:  KUNGLERS - Leeza bracelets
RINGS:  KUNGLERS - Zoey Rings
NECKLACE/EARRINGS:  KUNGLERS - Marli set

Aver hair comes in 4 head sizes and has 2 style options.  Comes in 3 color sets (brown & blonde, black & red, or mix and pop) or fatpack with two-tone HUD.

Fauna nails are rigged for Legacy, Belleza, Maitreya, Reborn, Signature, Slink, Tonic and Kupra.  They come in ballerina, square and stiletto and in black/gold or black/silver. 

Banner behind me has 12 texture options and is copy and mod.
 
Links:





No comments:

Post a Comment

My Korner #1449 - Game On!

BLOG NAME:   Game On!  FEATURED DESIGNER(S):  Yasum Fashionart & Monso Hair Bar + Football + Me = Perfect Combo! Today I'm wearing: ...