Monday, August 22, 2022

My Korner #977 - Beach Love!

BLOG NAME:  Beach Love! 
FEATURED DESIGNERS:   United Colors, TaoX TaTToo, Avada & ACT5

Just you and me and the sea! 

Today I'm wearing:
BATHING SUIT:  UC Goldy Swimsuit All in 1 @TLC
TATTOO:  TaoX TaTToo - Sternum Crown Queen
NAILS:  Avada~ Stiletto Nails - Reves Sombres 
HAIR:  Stealthic Surge
RINGS/BRACELETS:  *AvaWay* BUTTERFLIES Bracelets & Rings Set 
NECKLACE:  *AvaWay* I LOVE MUSIC Necklaces Set
POSE: ACT5-951-Couple Hug Behind 7 Pose

Goldy swimsuit is rigged for Legacy, Perky, Perky Petite, Maitreya, Petite and Reborn.  Comes in 10 color options or all in 1 pack to mix and match.

Sternum Crown Queen tattoo has appliers for Belleza, Legacy, Maitreya, Omega Advanced, Signature, Slink and BOM.  comes in Red, Black or white and in 3 intensities.

Reves Sombres Stiletto nails are rigged for Belleza, Legacy, Maitreya, Reborn, Signature, Slink, Tonic and Kupra.  Applier HUD has 10 great patterns.

Links:







No comments:

Post a Comment

My Korner #1450 - Private Property!

BLOG NAME:   Private Property!  FEATURED DESIGNER(S):  Meva & Tantrum Looters will be shot!  Today I'm wearing: TOP:  AlmaMiranda - ...