Tuesday, September 27, 2022

My Korner #1009 - Ambush!

BLOG NAME:    Ambush! 
FEATURED DESIGNERS:  LSR Originals & Monso

As long as I breathe, I attack! 

Today's Features:
OUTFIT:  [ LsR ] -Sexy Demon Hanna Suit PushUp Fatpack @Salem
HAIR:  [monso] Jinx Hair 

Sexy Demon Hanna suit includes the following pieces:  Top, Skirt Sleeves, Bracelets, Socks, Head Horns and Spear.  Regular version rigged for Legacy, Perky, Maitreya, Petite and Reborn.  Pushup version rigged for Nerido, Ecru, Glitzz, and Juicy.  Comes in single colors or fatpacks.

Jinx hair has 2 braid styles and 4 head sizes.  Comes with unrigged resizable bangs with bangs two-tone HUD.  Hair available in 3 color sets (black & red, brown & blonde and mix & pop).

Links:





 

No comments:

Post a Comment

My Korner #1449 - Game On!

BLOG NAME:   Game On!  FEATURED DESIGNER(S):  Yasum Fashionart & Monso Hair Bar + Football + Me = Perfect Combo! Today I'm wearing: ...