Saturday, September 3, 2022

My Korner #987 - Sensational!

BLOG NAME:   Sensational! 
FEATURED DESIGNERS:  Yasum Fashionart & Monso

I feel sensational!  I just love this outfit and hair!    

Today I'm wearing: 
ROMPER/TOP/PANTIES/HEELS:  Yasum Sesan Megapack @Uber
HAIR:  [monso] Pink Hair @ Fameshed
NAILS:  Yasum Diva Nails
NECKLACES:  *AvaWay* I LOVE MUSIC Necklaces Set
BRACELETS/RINGS:  *AvaWay* BUTTERFLIES Bracelets & Rings Set 
TOENAILS:  Tantrum - Gelling Out Toe Nails -  French Nuetral 

Sesan set is quite amazing.  So many options.  Romper, top, panties and heels are rigged for Legacy, Perky, Maitreya & Petite.  Pieces are sold in packs of naturals, prints or silk textures plus polka dot or glitter overlays.  Each piece has metal changes and remember your gift HUD for floral prints.  Or get the megapack.  

Pink hair comes in 4 head sizes and 4 breast sizes.  This adorable hair has 2 style options and optional bangs.  Comes in 3 color sets or fatpack with two-tone HUD.  Love this! 

Links:





No comments:

Post a Comment

My Korner #1449 - Game On!

BLOG NAME:   Game On!  FEATURED DESIGNER(S):  Yasum Fashionart & Monso Hair Bar + Football + Me = Perfect Combo! Today I'm wearing: ...