Monday, September 5, 2022

My Korner #989 - Sweet & Juicy!

BLOG NAME:   Sweet & Juicy! 
FEATURED DESIGNERS:  Adorsy, Monso & Tantrum

I love watermelon! 

Today I'm wearing: 
ROMPER:  adorsy - Miranda Denim Romper Fatpack
HAIR:  [monso] Pink Hair @ Fameshed
NAILS:  Tantrum - Daisy Mae - Mix Pack

Miranda Romper is rigged for Legacy, Legacy Nerido, Maitreya, Petite, Reborn, Juicy and Kupra.  Comes in 12 single colors or 12 denim colors.  Each single color is has 2 versions (with or without lace).  Or get the buy all pack with many more textures and matching Miranda shoes.

Pink hair comes in 4 head sizes and 4 breast sizes.  This adorable hair has 2 style options and optional bangs.  Comes in 3 color sets or fatpack with two-tone HUD.  Love this! 

Daisy Mae fingernails are rigged for Legacy, Maitreya, Reborn, Erika and Inithium.  Matching toenails also available.  Sold separately or together in the Mix Pack.  Color HUD has 10 color options! See My Korner #981 for close up.

Links:






No comments:

Post a Comment

My Korner #1449 - Game On!

BLOG NAME:   Game On!  FEATURED DESIGNER(S):  Yasum Fashionart & Monso Hair Bar + Football + Me = Perfect Combo! Today I'm wearing: ...