Thursday, October 6, 2022

My Korner #1016 - Private Party!

BLOG NAME:    Private Party! 
FEATURED DESIGNERS:   Asteria, TaoX TaTToo & Avada

I hope Joe likes what I've picked to wear for our Friday Night Party! 

Today I'm wearing:
TOP:  Asteria Liza Top Black @The Fifty
PANTIES:  Asteria Liza Panties Black @The Fifty
JACKET: Asteria Liza Jacket Black @The Fifty
TATTOO:  TAOX TaTToo Pack 3 Legs Garter Lou
NAILS:  Avada~ Square Nails - Gold Fauna
NECKLACE:  *AvaWay* I LOVE MUSIC Necklaces Set
BRACELETS/RINGS:  *AvaWay* MOLLY Bracelets & Rings Set

Liza top, panties and jacket are rigged for Legacy, Maitreya, Perky, Petite, Reborn, Freya, Kupra and Hourglass.  Comes in 12 single colors or fatpacks.  So sexy and beautiful! 

TaoX TaTToo has appliers for Belleza, Legacy, Maitreya, Omega Evolved, Signature, Slink and BOM.  Comes in 3 intensities with and without the red. Wear both or wear just one leg.

Fauna nails are rigged for Legacy, Belleza, Maitreya, Reborn, Signature, Slink, Tonic and Kupra.  They come in ballerina, square and stiletto and in black/gold or black/silver.   Love these! 

Links:






No comments:

Post a Comment

My Korner #1449 - Game On!

BLOG NAME:   Game On!  FEATURED DESIGNER(S):  Yasum Fashionart & Monso Hair Bar + Football + Me = Perfect Combo! Today I'm wearing: ...