Friday, October 14, 2022

My Korner #1023 - Relax It's Friday!

BLOG NAME:  Relax It's Friday! 
FEATURED DESIGNER:  Yasum Fashionart, Monso & Avada

Friday is my second favorite F word.  My first is food, definitely food.

Today I'm wearing:
TOP:  Yasum Rainy Top @Equal10
SHORTS:  Yasum Rainy Shorts @Equal10
HAIR:  [monso] Anya Hair @ C88
NAILS:  Avada~ Square Nails - Nudes
BACKDROP:  FOXCITY. Photo Booth - My Darling (Sweet) 

Rainy top and shorts are rigged for Legacy, Perky, Maitreya, Petite and Reborn.  Top and shorts come in 8 single colors or fatpacks or megapack with even more textures.  Optional shirt and bum bag graphics.

Anya hair has 4 head sizes with optional bangs and ears.  Comes with two-tone hud and is available in 3 color sets (brown & blonde, red & black and mix & pop) or fatpack.

Nude Square nails are rigged for Legacy, Belleza, Kupra, Maitreya, Reborn, Signature, Slink and Tonic.  Applier HUD has 8 colors in 3 tones.  

Links:






No comments:

Post a Comment

My Korner #1449 - Game On!

BLOG NAME:   Game On!  FEATURED DESIGNER(S):  Yasum Fashionart & Monso Hair Bar + Football + Me = Perfect Combo! Today I'm wearing: ...