Monday, October 24, 2022

My Korner #1033 - Lotus of Joy!

BLOG NAME:    Lotus of Joy! 
FEATURED DESIGNERS:    United Colors & Avada

May I live like the lotus, at ease in the muddy waters.

Today I'm wearing:
SWIMSUIT:  UC NonoGym Swimsuit All in 1
TOP:  UC NonoGym Top All in 1
SHORTS:  UC NonoGym Shorts All in 1
HAIR:  Doux Clover
NAILS:  Avada~ Square Nails - Born This Way
BACKDROP:  FOXCITY. Photo Booth - Don't Stop

NonoGym set (swimsuit, top and shorts) is rigged for Legacy, Perky, Perky Petite, Maitreya, Petite and Reborn.  Each piece comes in single colors or fatpack.  

Born This Way nails are rigged for Legacy, Maitreya, Belleza, Reborn, Signature, Slink, Tonic and Kupra and come with 5 fun textures.  Love these! 

Links:



No comments:

Post a Comment

My Korner #1449 - Game On!

BLOG NAME:   Game On!  FEATURED DESIGNER(S):  Yasum Fashionart & Monso Hair Bar + Football + Me = Perfect Combo! Today I'm wearing: ...