Friday, November 18, 2022

My Korner #1057 - It's Shop O'Clock!

BLOG NAME:   It's Shop O'Clock! 
FEATURED DESIGNERS:   LSR Originals & Avada

I could give up shopping easy but I'm not a quitter! 

Today I'm wearing:
TOP/PANTS:  [ LsR ] - Sexy Enunha Suit Fatpack @Tres Chic
BOOTS:  [ LsR Shoes ] - Sexy Enunha Boots Fatpack @Tres Chic
HAIR:  S-CLUB SARA FATPACK 121122
NAILS:   Avada~ Stiletto Nails - Morocco @Biggirl
BELLY CHAIN:  *AvaWay* BUTTERFLIES Belly Chain
HOLDING:  Pare.Cece Shoulder Purse - Fatpack
HOLDING:  hive // shopaholic . style 3
BACKDROP:   MINIMAL - Oslo Downtown Scene

Enunha top, pants, belt and heels are rigged for GenX Curvy and Classic, Legacy, Perky, Maitreya, Petite, and Reborn.  Top and pants are sold together and available in 20 colors or fatpack and boots are sold as fatpack.  Big fatpack includes all.

Morocco nails are rigged for Legacy, Maitreya, Kupra, Reborn, Signature, Slink, Tonic and Belleza.  Color HUD has 10 gorgeous appliers.  Love these! 

Links:





No comments:

Post a Comment

My Korner #1449 - Game On!

BLOG NAME:   Game On!  FEATURED DESIGNER(S):  Yasum Fashionart & Monso Hair Bar + Football + Me = Perfect Combo! Today I'm wearing: ...