Thursday, December 22, 2022

My Korner #1084 - I'm On The Naughty List!

BLOG NAME:   I'm On The Naughty List! 
FEATURED DESIGNERS:  Adorsy & Avada

I finally found out it's true!   Better luck to me next year! 

Today I'm wearing:
TOP:   adorsy - Veronika Top Christmas Pack @Cosmopolitan
PANTS:  adorsy - Veronika Denim Pants Fatpack @Cosmopolitan
BOOTS:  adorsy - Veronika Heels Fatpack @Cosmopolitan
HAIR:  DOUX - Winter hairstyle 
NAILS:  Avada Bento Nails (S) - Pink Christmas @Dollholic
NECKLACE:  Avaway Eliza Necklaces set
RINGS:  Avaway Paulina Bracelets & Rings set
BACKDROP:  .PALETO.Backdrop:. Winter-BS 

Veronika top, pants, and heels are rigged for Legacy, Maitreya, Petite, Reborn, Juicy and Kupra.  Top comes in Christmas pack or 12 colors or fatpack.  Pants come in 12 denims or 12 colors or fatpack and boots are sold as fatpack.  Or get the buy all set.  What a fun outfit.

Pink Christmas nails are rigged for GenX, Legacy, Maitreya, Reborn and Kupra.  Nail applier has 10 wonderfully fun designs.

Links:





No comments:

Post a Comment

My Korner #1449 - Game On!

BLOG NAME:   Game On!  FEATURED DESIGNER(S):  Yasum Fashionart & Monso Hair Bar + Football + Me = Perfect Combo! Today I'm wearing: ...