Monday, January 16, 2023

My Korner #1108 - Think Outside!

BLOG NAME:     Think Outside! 
FEATURED DESIGNERS:   Vinyl Apparel & Tantrum

No Box Required! 

Today's I'm wearing:
DRESS: VINYL - With my Girls Lace Dress
HOODIE:  ::GB:: Casual fur coat set (F) / FATPACK
HAIR:   Stealthic Secret
NAILS:  Tantrum - GG Kiss Me Reds - Fatpack 
BRACELETS/RINGS:  Avaway Paulina Bracelets & Rings
NECKLACE:  Avaway Paulina Necklaces 

With my Girls Lace Dress is rigged for Legacy, Perky, Maitreya, Petite, Eborn, Juicy and Kupra and comes in single colors or fatpack.  Lace has 3 versions of transparency/opaque.

Tantrum GG Kiss Me Reds nails (and fingernails) are rigged for Legacy, Maitreya, Erika, Reborn and Kupra and come with 10 shades of red.

Links:




No comments:

Post a Comment

My Korner #1449 - Game On!

BLOG NAME:   Game On!  FEATURED DESIGNER(S):  Yasum Fashionart & Monso Hair Bar + Football + Me = Perfect Combo! Today I'm wearing: ...