Friday, January 20, 2023

My Korner #1112 - My New Best Friends!

BLOG NAME:    My New Best Friends! 
FEATURED DESIGNERS:  Asteria & Tantrum

Yes, my shoes! 
“Cinderella is proof that a pair of shoes can change your life.”

Today's I'm wearing:
BRA/PANTIES:  Asteria Fantasy Bra & Panties Black
SHOES:  Tantrum Willow Tippy Toe Heels @Dollholic
HAT:  Asteria Palmira Hat Black/Red
HAIR:  TRUTH Star - Essential
NAILS:  Tantrum - GG Kiss Me Reds - Fatpack 
BRACELETS/RINGS:  Avaway Paulina Bracelets & Rings
NECKLACES:  Avaway Paulina Necklaces set
BACKDROP:   K&S - // Bachelor loft // Photo Booth

Fantasy bra and panties are rigged for Legacy, Perky, Freya, Hourglass, Isis, Maitreya, and Venus.  They come in single colors or fatpack.

Willow Tippy Toe Heels are rigged for Legacy, GenX Curvy/Classic, Maitreya, Reborn, Erika and Kupra and they come in 3 color packs or fatpack.

Tantrum GG Kiss Me Reds nails (and fingernails) are rigged for Legacy, Maitreya, Erika, Reborn and Kupra and come with 10 shades of red.

Links:




No comments:

Post a Comment

My Korner #1449 - Game On!

BLOG NAME:   Game On!  FEATURED DESIGNER(S):  Yasum Fashionart & Monso Hair Bar + Football + Me = Perfect Combo! Today I'm wearing: ...