Tuesday, January 31, 2023

My Korner #1123 - I'm Proof!

BLOG NAME:    I'm Proof! 
FEATURED DESIGNERS:   Vinyl Apparel, Tantrum & InsurreKtion

Aliens do exist! 

Today I'm wearing:
TOP:  VINYL - Bulow Tee Pak Green Moss
SKIRT:  VINYL - Firefly Cargo Skirt Pak Fatpak
HAIR:   Doux Winter Hairstyle
NAILS:  Tantrum - GG Kiss Me Reds - Fatpack 
BRACELETS/RINGS:  Avaway Paulina Bracelets & Rings
TATTOO:   Kittens  Underboob TaTToo [CAROL G]
LOLLIPOP:  [IK] Candy Bar - Lollipops 

Bulow Tee is rigged for Legacy, Freya, Hourglass, Isis, Maitreya and Physique.  Comes in single colors or fatpack.  Plain or pattern front.

Firefly Cargo skirt is rigged for legacy, Maitreya, Reborn & Kupra and comes in single colors or fatpak.

Tantrum GG Kiss Me Reds nails (toe and fingernails) are rigged for Legacy, Maitreya, Erika, Reborn and Kupra and come with 10 shades of red.
 
Links:




No comments:

Post a Comment

My Korner #1449 - Game On!

BLOG NAME:   Game On!  FEATURED DESIGNER(S):  Yasum Fashionart & Monso Hair Bar + Football + Me = Perfect Combo! Today I'm wearing: ...