Saturday, February 18, 2023

My Korner #1141 - Taken!

BLOG NAME:   Taken! 
FEATURED DESIGNERS:   Avada, Salt & Pepper & Tantrum

Yes, I'm taken says Lucifer! 

Today I'm wearing:
CHOKER:  S&P Taken Collar @Cupid Inc
LIPSTICK:  Avada Cora Lipstick - Lelutka Evo(X) @Tres Chic
NAILS:  Tantrum - GG Foil My Heart - Fatpack 
HAIR:  Doux Hyx Hairstyle

S&P Collar comes rigged or unrigged and is a gift unlocked after spending L$800 at Cupid Inc. Includes an OC scripted RLV version and HUD with 12 leather colors and 6 metals.

Avada Cora lipstick is for EvoX and comes with 3 lip sizes and 15 lip colors.

GG Foil My Heart nails (finger and toenails) are rigged for Legacy, Maitreya, Erika, Reborn and Kupra and come with 10 shades of pink and red.

Links:







No comments:

Post a Comment

My Korner #1449 - Game On!

BLOG NAME:   Game On!  FEATURED DESIGNER(S):  Yasum Fashionart & Monso Hair Bar + Football + Me = Perfect Combo! Today I'm wearing: ...