Tuesday, February 28, 2023

My Korner #1152 - Diamonds Or Clays!

BLOG NAME:    Diamonds or Clays! 
FEATURED DESIGNERS:  Meva & Tantrum

Some girls prefer diamonds—this girl prefers clays!

Today I'm wearing:
TOP/JACKET:  ::GB::Tight denim jacket FATPACK
PANTS:  Meva Bad Liberty Pants @Cosmopolitan
BOOTS:  Meva Liberty Boots @Cosmopolitan
HAIR:  Lamb. Valentine
NAILS:  Tantrum - GG Foil My Heart - Fatpack
GUN:  Toksik - Forage Rifle Fatpack

Bad Liberty Pants and Liberty boots are rigged for Legacy, Maitreya and Reborn.  Pants HUD has 5 changeable parts with 10 colors and boot HUD has 9 changeable parts with 9+ color options.  Great outfit! 

GG Foil My Heart nails (finger and toenails) are rigged for Legacy, Maitreya, Erika, Reborn and Kupra and come with 10 shades of pink and red. 

Links:





No comments:

Post a Comment

My Korner #1449 - Game On!

BLOG NAME:   Game On!  FEATURED DESIGNER(S):  Yasum Fashionart & Monso Hair Bar + Football + Me = Perfect Combo! Today I'm wearing: ...