Monday, March 6, 2023

My Korner #1158 - Learning The Rules!

BLOG NAME:  Learning The Rules! 
FEATURED DESIGNERS:   Vinyl Apparel, Monso & Tantrum

Learn the rules like a pro so you can break them like an artist.

Today I'm wearing:
TOP:  Vinyl - Dungeons Top @Uber
CHOKER:  Vinyl - Dungeons Pearls @Uber
PLAID SHIRT:  SEUL - Lazy Flannel Shirt
JEANS:  Blueberry Authentic Classic Jeans
HAIR:  [monso] Emeline Hair @ Fameshed
NAILS:  Tantrum - GG Foil My Heart - Fatpack
BACKDROP:  [VOZ] Painting Studio Backdrop - With Light (D)

Dungeons top and pearl choker are rigged for Legacy, Perky, Maitreya, Petite, Reborn, Juicy and Kupra.  Top and choker each are sold in single colors or fatpacks.

Emeline hair comes in 4 head sizes, 4 breast sizes, 4 styles, optional bangs and comes in 3 color sets (black/red, blonde/brown, mix/pop) or fatpack.

GG Foil My Heart nails (finger and toenails) are rigged for Legacy, Maitreya, Erika, Reborn and Kupra and come with 10 shades of pink and red. 

Links:







No comments:

Post a Comment

My Korner #1449 - Game On!

BLOG NAME:   Game On!  FEATURED DESIGNER(S):  Yasum Fashionart & Monso Hair Bar + Football + Me = Perfect Combo! Today I'm wearing: ...