Wednesday, March 8, 2023

My Korner #1160 - Wild & Free!

BLOG NAME:   Wild & Free! 
FEATURED DESIGNER:    Yasum Fashionart

When I'm in the water, I'm happiest! 

Today I'm wearing:
DRESS:  Yasum Jamie Dress Needlecut @Cosmopolitan
NECKLACE: Yasum Shari Necklace
HAIR:  Doux - Sophie Hairstyle
TATTOO: This is wrong Cheetah Tattoo Natural Fresh
TOENAILS:  GD Queening Square Pedi
BACKDROP:  K&S - // Freedom. backdrop

Jamie dress is rigged for Legacy, Perky, Maitreya, Petite and Reborn.  Comes in silk, shirt sparkle, shirt, paisley, needlecut texture packs or megapack includes all.

Shari necklace is rigged for Legacy, Maitreya, REborn and Inithium and has 4 changeable parts (back, pendant, tassle and metal).  

Links:



No comments:

Post a Comment

My Korner #1450 - Private Property!

BLOG NAME:   Private Property!  FEATURED DESIGNER(S):  Meva & Tantrum Looters will be shot!  Today I'm wearing: TOP:  AlmaMiranda - ...