Friday, March 24, 2023

My Korner #1176 - Patio WiFi!

BLOG NAME:  Patio WiFi! 
FEATURED DESIGNERS:  Yasum & Avada

I'm grateful for WiFI that reaches out to my patio! 

Today I'm wearing:  
TOP:  Yasum Bonny Top @Uber opens 3/25
SKIRT:  Yasum Bonny Skirt @Uber opens 3/25
BELT:  Yasum Bonnie Belt @Uber opens 3/25
BOOTS:  Yasum Bonnie Boots @Uber opens 3/25
HAIR:  Sintiklia  - Hair Kimmy
EYES:  Avada Fallon Eyes Brown BOM
NAILS:   Avada ~ Square Morocco Nails
NECKLACES:  Avaway I Love Music Necklaces set
BRACELETS/RINGS:  Avaway Letter Bracelets & Rings

Bonny top, skirt, belt and boots are rigged for Legacy, Perky, Maitreya, Petite and Reborn. Comes in single colors or fatpacks.  Such a great outfit! 

Morocco nails are rigged for Legacy, Maitreya, Kupra, Reborn, Signature, Slink, Tonic and Belleza.  Color HUD has 10 gorgeous appliers.  Love these! 

Fallon eyes come with EvoX applier or BOM and come in 11 colors.
 
Links:






No comments:

Post a Comment

My Korner #1449 - Game On!

BLOG NAME:   Game On!  FEATURED DESIGNER(S):  Yasum Fashionart & Monso Hair Bar + Football + Me = Perfect Combo! Today I'm wearing: ...