Sunday, March 26, 2023

My Korner #1178 - City Lights!

BLOG NAME:   City Lights! 
FEATURED DESIGNERS:  Yasum & Monso

My heart beats for the city lights! 

Today I'm wearing:  
OUTFIT:   Yasum Mei Top @ Neo Japan
HAIR:  [monso] Poisonous Hair @ Neo Japan
NECKLACES:  Avaway I Love Music Necklaces set

Mei Megapack includes top, pants, belt/waistbag and boots.  Top and pants come in 5 single colors or fatpacks and boots and belt are sold as fatpacks.  Entire collection in the megapack with even more fun textures.  See my Korner #1177 for entire set.

Poisonous hair has 4 head sizes, 4 breast sizes, 2 styles, optional bangs and two-tone HUD.  Comes in 3 color sets (black/red, blonde/brown and mix/pop) or fatpack.
 
Links:




No comments:

Post a Comment

My Korner #1449 - Game On!

BLOG NAME:   Game On!  FEATURED DESIGNER(S):  Yasum Fashionart & Monso Hair Bar + Football + Me = Perfect Combo! Today I'm wearing: ...