Saturday, April 15, 2023

My Korner #1196 - Rack'Em Up!

BLOG NAME:    Rack'Em Up! 
FEATURED DESIGNERS:  United Colors & Avada

I'm not really a pool shark.  I just know how to sink'em! 

Today I'm wearing:
TOP:  UC Lya Top all-in-1 @K9
HAIR:  Truth Cupcake Hair
TATTOO:  .: CORAZON:. Tattoo  ARYAN :.
EARRINGS:  AsteroidBox. Billi Jewelry
NAILS:  Avada ~ Square Morocco Nails
RINGS:  Vibing - Leah Rings

Lya top is rigged for Legacy, Perky, Perky Petite, Maitreya, Petite and Reborn and comes in single colors or all-in-1 pack.

Morocco nails are rigged for Legacy, Maitreya, Kupra, Reborn, Signature, Slink, Tonic and Belleza.  Color HUD has 10 gorgeous appliers.  Love these! 

Links:



No comments:

Post a Comment

My Korner #1449 - Game On!

BLOG NAME:   Game On!  FEATURED DESIGNER(S):  Yasum Fashionart & Monso Hair Bar + Football + Me = Perfect Combo! Today I'm wearing: ...