Thursday, April 20, 2023

My Korner #1200 - Roller Girl!

BLOG NAME:    Roller Girl! 
FEATURED DESIGNERS:  Meva, Monso & ACT5 Poses

Headed your way with a cheeseburger, fries and strawberry ice cream! 

Today I'm wearing:
OUTFIT:  Meva Roller Girl Fatpack @The Arcade
HAIR:  [monso] Eve Hair @ K9
NAILS:  Avada~ Stiletto Nails - I Love the 80s
POSE:   ACT5-1026 Female Skater Waitress

Meva Roller Girl outfit is rigged for Legacy, Perky, Maitreya and Petite.  
This outfit includes top, skirt, panties, socks, gloves, skates, knee and elbow pads and comes in white, pink, red, and black.  What a fun set! 

Eve hair has 4 head sizes, 4 breast sizes, 2 styles, two-tone HUD and comes in 3 color packs (black/red, brown/blonde and mix/pop) and fatpack.

Links:





No comments:

Post a Comment

My Korner #1449 - Game On!

BLOG NAME:   Game On!  FEATURED DESIGNER(S):  Yasum Fashionart & Monso Hair Bar + Football + Me = Perfect Combo! Today I'm wearing: ...