Tuesday, May 2, 2023

My Korner #1206 - Looking Up!

BLOG NAME:   Looking Up! 
FEATURED DESIGNERS:  Yasum Fashionart & Avada

I know you're still with me momma! Just thinking about my momma! 

Today I'm wearing:
TOP/PANTS:  Yasum Jenna Megapack @Uber
HAIR:  Truth Collective/ Seri
GLASSES:  Elune. Moon Glasses
EYES:  Avada Angela Eyes BOM 9 @Dollholic
NAILS:  Avada Bento Nails (B) - Spring
RINGS:  Avaway Butterflies Bracelets & Rings set
EARRINGS:  S-CLUB Gia Fatpack Earrings
BACKDROP:  FOXCITY. Photo Booth - Foyer
POSE:  OMY Selena 4

Jenna top/bra and pants are rigged for Legacy, Perky, Maitreya, Petite and Reborn.  Top/bra comes in 7 colors or fatpack and pants come in 7 colors or fatpack.  Megapack includes all.

Angela eyes come in regular or bloodshot and come in 21 colors and are BOM or EvoX applier.

Spring nails are rigged for Legacy, GenX, Maitreya, Kupra and Reborn, include 4 lengths and come with color HUD with 10 fun floral designs.  Also available in stiletto.

Links:





No comments:

Post a Comment

My Korner #1450 - Private Property!

BLOG NAME:   Private Property!  FEATURED DESIGNER(S):  Meva & Tantrum Looters will be shot!  Today I'm wearing: TOP:  AlmaMiranda - ...