Thursday, May 4, 2023

My Korner #1208 - Get Down Tonight!

BLOG NAME:    Get Down Tonight! 
FEATURED DESIGNERS:  Salt & Pepper & Avada

Take me to the disco! 

Today I'm wearing:
BODY:  Belleza Gen.X Classic
DRESS/BOLERO:  S&P Jade Dress & Bolero @Fameshed
HAIR:  WINGS-HAIR-ES0430 Variety & Omber 
EYES:  Avada Angela Eyes BOM 2 @Dollholic
RINGS:  ~~ Ysoral ~~.:Luxe Set Rings  butterfly 

Jade dress and bolero are rigged for Belleza GenX Classic/Dainty, Maitreya, Petite, and Reborn.  Sold by body type with full color HUD so many color options plus mask/blend option.  Gorgeous dress! Hanky Panky BOM Panties available at Mainstore as a Free Gift.

Angela eyes come in regular or bloodshot and come in 21 colors and are BOM or EvoX applier.

Links:





No comments:

Post a Comment

My Korner #1450 - Private Property!

BLOG NAME:   Private Property!  FEATURED DESIGNER(S):  Meva & Tantrum Looters will be shot!  Today I'm wearing: TOP:  AlmaMiranda - ...