Tuesday, May 9, 2023

My Korner #1212 - I Wonder!

BLOG NAME:  I Wonder! 
FEATURED DESIGNERS:  United Colors & Avada

I wonder what he's thinking! 

Today I'm wearing:
CORSET:  UC Gina Corset 
SKIRT:  UC Nayde Skirt
HAIR:  Lamb. Gloss - Balayage Pack
TATTOO:  .: CORAZON:. Tattoo  KOAI :.
NAILS:  Avada~ Stiletto Nails - The Lovers
EYES:  Avada Angela Eyes BOM 9 @Dollholic
BRACELETS/RINGS:  Avaway Letter Bracelets & Rings Set
BACKDROP:  .PALETO.Backdrop:. Knox-03

Gina Corset is rigged for Legacy, Perky, Perky Petite, Maitreya, Petite and Reborn and comes in single colors or all in 1 pack.  4 changeable parts via HUD and materials enable/disable.

Nayde skirt is rigged for Legacy, Perky, Perky Petite, Maitreya & Petite and comes in single colors or all in 1.  

Lovers nails are rigged for Belleza, Kupra, Legacy, Maitreya, Signature, Slink & Tonic and come with applier hud with 5 patterns.

Angela eyes come in regular or bloodshot and come in 21 colors and are BOM or EvoX applier.

Links:




No comments:

Post a Comment

My Korner #1450 - Private Property!

BLOG NAME:   Private Property!  FEATURED DESIGNER(S):  Meva & Tantrum Looters will be shot!  Today I'm wearing: TOP:  AlmaMiranda - ...