Wednesday, May 17, 2023

My Korner #1219 - Pink Is My Weapon!

BLOG NAME:   Pink Is My Weapon! 
FEATURED DESIGNERS:  Yasum Fashionart & Avada

“On Wednesdays, we wear pink.” – Mean Girls

Today I'm wearing:  
OUTFIT:  Yasum Zindra Megapack @Cosmopolitan
HAIR:  S-CLUB GIA FATPACK - 120323
EYES:  Avada Molly Eyes BOM 4 @ Cakeday
NAILS:   Avada ~ Square Morocco Nails
BRACELETS/RINGS:  Avaway Letter Bracelets & Rings

Zindra 5 piece set (top, tank, panty, skirt and belt) is rigged for Legacy,  Perky, Maitreya, Petite and Reborn and comes in single colors or fatpacks.  Megapack includes all.

Morocco nails are rigged for Legacy, Maitreya, Kupra, Reborn, Signature, Slink, Tonic and Belleza.  Color HUD has 10 gorgeous appliers.  Love these! 

Molly eyes are EvoX applier or BOM and come in 18 colors or bloodshot colors.
 
Links:





No comments:

Post a Comment

My Korner #1450 - Private Property!

BLOG NAME:   Private Property!  FEATURED DESIGNER(S):  Meva & Tantrum Looters will be shot!  Today I'm wearing: TOP:  AlmaMiranda - ...