Saturday, May 20, 2023

My Korner #1221 - Fabulous!

BLOG NAME:     Fabulous! 
FEATURED DESIGNERS:  United Colors & Avada

I'm sorry I'm not sorry for being so fabulous! 

Today I'm wearing:  
DRESS: UC Jules Dress & Jules Under Dress  
HAIR:   S-CLUB ANNIE FATPACK - 200523 @Dubai
EYES:  Avada Molly Eyes BOM 4 @ Cakeday
NAILS:   Avada ~ Square Morocco Nails
BRACELET:  EarthStones Half&Half Bracelet Lapis & Paua
NECKLACE:  EarthStones Half&Half Necklace Lapis & Paua
EARRINGS: EarthStones Half&half Earrings Lapis & Paua
RINGS:  Avaway Letter Bracelets & Rings
BACKDROP:  FOXCITY. Photo Booth - The Lux

Jules Dress & Under Dress are rigged for Legacy, Perky, Perky Petite, Maitreya, Petite and Reborn and they come in single colors or all in 1 packs.

Morocco nails are rigged for Legacy, Maitreya, Kupra, Reborn, Signature, Slink, Tonic and Belleza.  Color HUD has 10 gorgeous appliers.  Love these! 

Molly eyes are EvoX applier or BOM and come in 18 colors or bloodshot colors.
 
Links:




No comments:

Post a Comment

My Korner #1449 - Game On!

BLOG NAME:   Game On!  FEATURED DESIGNER(S):  Yasum Fashionart & Monso Hair Bar + Football + Me = Perfect Combo! Today I'm wearing: ...