Tuesday, June 6, 2023

My Korner #1232 - Love Color!

BLOG NAME:  Love Color!  
FEATURED DESIGNERS:  Yasum Fashionart & Avada

I just love to dress in lots of colors!  And don't say I look like a Rubik's cube!  I love this look! 

Today I'm wearing:
BODYSUIT:  Yasum Fujiko Romper @The Arcade
WAIST BAG:  Yasum Fujiko Pouch & Chain @The Arcade
BOOTS:  Yasum Fujiko Boots @The Arcade
HAIR:  WINGS-HAIR-ES0601 Variety & Omber
NAILS:  Avada Bento Nails (B) - Flow @Belleza Event
GLASSES:  Amias - Kiran Glasses
NECKLACE:  Kunglers Lyra Necklace
BODY CONFETTI:  1313 Body Confetti Square
RINGS/BRACELETS:  Avaway Butterflies Bracelets/Rings
BACKDROP:  FOXCITY. Photo Booth - Cute Thing
POSE:  FOXCITY Pretty 1m

Fujiko Romper, Boots and Pouch/Chain are rigged for Legacy, Perky, Maitreya, Petite and Reborn.  Romper comes in 10 single colors and fatpack and boots and pouch/chain both come as fatpack.  What a fun outfit! 

Flow nails are rigged for Legacy, GenX, Maitreya, Reborn and Kupra and come in 4 lengths with 10 fun patterns.

Links:





No comments:

Post a Comment

My Korner #1449 - Game On!

BLOG NAME:   Game On!  FEATURED DESIGNER(S):  Yasum Fashionart & Monso Hair Bar + Football + Me = Perfect Combo! Today I'm wearing: ...