Tuesday, June 27, 2023

My Korner #1249 - Beach Babe!

BLOG NAME:  Beach Babe! 
FEATURED DESIGNERS:  Yasum Fashionart & Avada

Loving life here out at the pool at my new house! 

Today I'm wearing:
BIKINI:  Yasum Orianda Fatpack @Cosmopolitan
HAIR:  Doux - Sophie hairstyle
NAILS:  Avada ~ Ballerina Blind Love Nails
EYES:  Avada Caroline Eyes BOM 13

Orianda bikini is rigged for Legacy, Perky, Maitreya, Petite and Reborn and comes in single colors or fatpack with fun colors options for suit and gems.

Blind love nails are rigged for Legacy, Belleza, Kupra, Maitreya, Reborn, Signature, Slink and Tonic and come with 5 color options.

Caroline eyes come in 14 colors with or without bloodshot and come in applier for EvoX or BOM.

Links:




No comments:

Post a Comment

My Korner #1449 - Game On!

BLOG NAME:   Game On!  FEATURED DESIGNER(S):  Yasum Fashionart & Monso Hair Bar + Football + Me = Perfect Combo! Today I'm wearing: ...