Saturday, July 1, 2023

My Korner #1252 - My Car, My Rules!

BLOG NAME:   My Car, My Rules! 
DESIGNERS:  777 Motors & Yasum Fashionart 

Words can’t describe my love for this car!  If you know me, you know how excited I’m about my newest addition to the garage.

Today's Features:
CAR:  [777] ION-E7 [multi color]
TOP:  Yasum Tanja Top Fatpack
PANTS:  Yasum Tanja Pants Fatpack
SANDALS:  Yasum Pop Sandals
GLASSES:  L&B Swear Naomi Sunglasses
HAIR:  Tram K1008 Hair
NAILS:  Yasum Diva Nails
TOENAILS:  GD Siren's Heart
EYES:  Avada Caroline Eyes BOM 13
BACKDROP:  Foxcity - Photo Booth supersonic
POSE:  Foxcity Street Style Bento Pose set

ION-E7 car has ACSv7 with 2 realistic sound sets, projector lights. optional parts, customizable license plate, 22 colors for body and 6 for seats and interior.  GTFO and MyStory compatible.  What a great car! 

Tanja top and pants are rigged for Legacy, Maitreya and Petite and comes in single colors or fatpacks.  Top has 3 changeable parts and can be sheer or opaque.  Pants have 3 changeable parts and can be worn with or without words.  

Caroline eyes come in 14 colors with or without bloodshot and come in applier for EvoX or BOM.

LINKS:   



No comments:

Post a Comment

My Korner #1448 - Happy Place!

BLOG NAME:  Happy Place!  FEATURED DESIGNER(S):  DS'Elles, Monso & Kunglers Happiness is a choice, make it yours!  Today we are wear...