Saturday, July 8, 2023

My Korner #1257 - Sex Kitty!

BLOG NAME:   Sex Kitty! 
FEATURED DESIGNERS:  United Colors

I never thought I'd grow up to be a sexy cat lady but here I am killing it! 

Today I'm wearing:
BRA: United Colors Susu Bra
PANTIES:  United Colors Susu Panties
PASTIES:  Yasum Marilyn Pasties BOM Tintable
HAIR:  Sintiklia Hair Yon Colors&Ombres
FACE TAT:  Corazon Tattoo Queen
BODY TAT:  Corazon Tattoo Lolita
NAILS:  Avada ~ Ballerina Nails - Blind Love
RINGS:  Vibing Akira Rings Gold
BACKDROP:   Foxcity Photo Booth - Crescent Room
POSE:  Foxcity Sits Vol3 5M

Susu bra and panties are rigged for Legacy, Perky, Perky Petite, Maitreya, Petite, and Reborn and come in single colors or all in 1 pack.

Blind love nails are rigged for Legacy, Belleza, Kupra, Maitreya, Reborn, Signature, Slink and Tonic and come with 5 color options.

LINKS:   




No comments:

Post a Comment

My Korner #1448 - Happy Place!

BLOG NAME:  Happy Place!  FEATURED DESIGNER(S):  DS'Elles, Monso & Kunglers Happiness is a choice, make it yours!  Today we are wear...