Wednesday, July 12, 2023

My Korner #1260 - All Mine!

BLOG NAME:   All Mine!   
FEATURED DESIGNERS:  LSR Originals,  Tantrum & Avada

I'm not sharing this bottle of wine!  It's all mine! 

Today I'm wearing:
TOP/SHORTS: [ LSR ] Sexy Babette Suit PushUp Fatpack @Cosmopolitan
SANDALS:  [ LSR Shoes ] Sexy Babette Sandals Fatpack @Cosmopolitan
HAIR:  WINGS-HAIR-ES0630 Variety & Omber
FINGER AND TOE NAILS:  Tantrum - GG Foil My Heart - Fatpack
EYES:  Avada Caroline Eyes BOM 13
RINGS:   Avaway Butterflies Rings/Bracelets
NECKLACES:  Avaway Butterflies Necklaces
HOLDING:  :::ChicChica::: Lonely evening

Sexy Babette top and shorts are rigged for: Legacy Classic/Perky/Nerido, Maitreya/Smash, Reborn/Juicy, GenX Classic/Curvy/Squishy.  Sold by body regular or pushup and each pack comes with 3 tops and 1 shorts.  Fatpacks available too.

GG Foil My Heart fingernails and toenails are rigged for Legacy, Maitreya, Erika, Reborn and Kupra and come with 10 shades of pink and red.  

Caroline eyes come in 14 colors with or without bloodshot and come in applier for EvoX or BOM.

LINKS:   





 

No comments:

Post a Comment

My Korner #1449 - Game On!

BLOG NAME:   Game On!  FEATURED DESIGNER(S):  Yasum Fashionart & Monso Hair Bar + Football + Me = Perfect Combo! Today I'm wearing: ...