Sunday, July 16, 2023

My Korner #1263 - Stop Right There!

BLOG NAME:   Stop Right There! 
FEATURED DESIGNER:  Yasum Fashionart

No admittance in this area for 3 minutes! 

Today I'm wearing:
OUTFIT:  Yasum Yua Fatpack @ The Arcade
HAIR:   S-CLUB KATY FATPACK 120723
NAILS:  Tantrum - GG Foil My Heart Fatpack
EYES:  Avada Caroline Eyes BOM 13
BACKDROP:  TROPIX // CYBER ROOM 02
POSE:  Stun Anim - Dudan 2
 
Yua outfit is rigged for Legacy, Perky, Maitreya, Petite and Reborn.  This 4 piece outfit comes in 4 colors or fatpack with bonus textures.  

GG Foil My Heart fingernails are rigged for Legacy, Maitreya, Erika, Reborn and Kupra and come with 10 shades of pink and red. Matching toenails also. 
 
Caroline eyes come in 14 colors with or without bloodshot and come in applier for EvoX or BOM.

LINKS:   



No comments:

Post a Comment

My Korner #1449 - Game On!

BLOG NAME:   Game On!  FEATURED DESIGNER(S):  Yasum Fashionart & Monso Hair Bar + Football + Me = Perfect Combo! Today I'm wearing: ...