Wednesday, July 26, 2023

My Korner #1270 - It Looks Alive!

BLOG NAME:   It Looks Alive! 
FEATURED DESIGNERS:   Meva & Avada

I swore I saw it move! This octopus still looks alive! I'm not eating this! 

Today I'm wearing:
TOP:  Meva Novalie Top @Uber
SKIRT:  Meva Novalie Skirt @Uber
NECKLACE:  Meva Novalie Necklace 2 @Uber
HAIR:  Doux - Shai Hairstyle
NAILS:  Avada~ Stiletto Nails - Matte
GLASSES:  SU! - Leviathan Cross Glasses
EYES:  Avada Caroline Eyes 13 BOM
EYESHADOW:  SU! Trap queen Eye Makeup
TATTOO:  Corazon Tattoo - Tora Arms 
RINGS:  Vibing Leah Rings - Gold
BELLY PIERCING:  Mossu - Oakley Belly Piercing
BACKDROP:    TROPIX // Tunnel 01
HOLDING:  Dots - Octopus Takeout Red & White

Novalie top and skirt are rigged for Legacy, Perky, Maitreya and Petite and necklace is unrigged.  Each comes with full color HUD with multiple changing parts.

Matte nails are rigged for Legacy, Belleza, Reborn, Maitreya, Signature, Slink, Tonic and Kupra.  Applier HUD has 17 dark matter colors.

Caroline eyes come in 14 colors with or without bloodshot and come in applier for EvoX or BOM.

LINKS:   




No comments:

Post a Comment

My Korner #1449 - Game On!

BLOG NAME:   Game On!  FEATURED DESIGNER(S):  Yasum Fashionart & Monso Hair Bar + Football + Me = Perfect Combo! Today I'm wearing: ...