Monday, August 14, 2023

My Korner #1284 - Dork or Loser!!!

BLOG NAME:    Dork or Loser! 
DESIGNER(S):  Versov, Tantrum & Avada

I'd rather be a dork than a LOSER!  Wanna - Look at him! 

Today I'm wearing (Right):
HAT:  Versov Burnov Headwear Fatpack @Equal10
HAIR:  S-CLUB ARIEL FATPACK 120823
FINGERNAILS:  Tantrum - GG Foil My Heart Fatpack
EYES:  Avada Savannah Eyes BOM 3
BACKDROP:  K&S - // Schoolyard. Backdrop
POSE:   [ west end ] Bento Poses - Loser - Friends Pose

Versov Burnov hat comes in single colors or fatpack with lots of color options.  Script resizable.

GG Foil My Heart nails are rigged for Legacy, Maitreya, Erika, Reborn and Kupra and come with 10 shades of pink and red.  Comes with matching toenails not shown.

Savannah eyes are BOM or applier HUD for EvoX.  20 color options with bloodshot or non-bloodshot.

LINKS:  





No comments:

Post a Comment

My Korner #1449 - Game On!

BLOG NAME:   Game On!  FEATURED DESIGNER(S):  Yasum Fashionart & Monso Hair Bar + Football + Me = Perfect Combo! Today I'm wearing: ...