Saturday, August 26, 2023

My Korner #1293 - My Bum!

BLOG NAME:    My Bum! 
DESIGNER(S):  Yasum Fashionart & Avada  

Check out my new pants!  Aren't they soooooo cute!  

Today I'm wearing:
TOP:  Yasum Livia Top Fatpack @Uber
PANTS:  Yasum Livia Pants Fatpack @Uber
BELT:  Yasum Livia Belt @Uber
SHOES: Yasum Livia Sandals @Uber
HAIR:  Doux - Yana Hairstyle
NAILS:  Avada Bento Nails (B) - Constant @Biggirl
EYES:  Avada Savannah Eyes BOM 3
BRACELETS:  Michan - Alina Bracelets
RINGS:  Vibing Leah Rings Gold
BACKDROP:  Paleto - Narrow street
POSE:  Gravity Poses - Bum Selfie

Livia set (top, pants, belt and sandals) is rigged for Legacy, Perky, Maitreya, Petite, Reborn and Juicy.  Pants and top come in single colors or fatpacks.  Belt and sandals sold as fatpacks.  Megapack includes all.  Remember to get your Uber birthday gift for the Livia pants.

Constant nails are rigged for Legacy, GenX, Maitreya, Reborn and Kupra and comes in 4 nail lengths and 12 great colors.  You will see a lot of these.

Savannah eyes are BOM or applier HUD for EvoX.  20 color options with bloodshot or non-bloodshot.

LINKS:  





No comments:

Post a Comment

My Korner #1449 - Game On!

BLOG NAME:   Game On!  FEATURED DESIGNER(S):  Yasum Fashionart & Monso Hair Bar + Football + Me = Perfect Combo! Today I'm wearing: ...