Monday, September 25, 2023

My Korner #1316 - My Baby!

BLOG NAME:  My Baby!
DESIGNER(S):   777 Motors & Monso

If cars say a lot about who we are, this one will say I'm perfect!

Today's Features:
CAR:   [777] ACCELERANDO [multi paint]
TOP:  [DZ] Oversized PunkBear Black @Dubai
BOOTS:  *Tentacio* Gina boots black @Neo Japan
HAIR:  [monso] Lea Hair @ NeoJapan
TATTOO:  Corazon Tattoo Maxine
NAILS:  Tantrum - Mad Metallics - Fatpack

Accelerando car has ACSv7 with 12 body paints, rims options and 3 special edition paint jobs plus realistic lights and sounds, customizable license plate, window options, drink dispenser and GFS and GTFO compatible.  Love this car! 

Lea hair comes in 4 head sizes with 4 breast sizes, 2 styles, 2 bangs options and two-tone HUD and comes in 3 color sets (black/red, blonde/brown, mix/pop) or fatpack.

Mad Metallic finger and toenails are rigged for Legacy, Maitreya, Reborn & Kupra and have 10 metallic colors.  Sold together or separate.

LINKS:  






No comments:

Post a Comment

My Korner #1450 - Private Property!

BLOG NAME:   Private Property!  FEATURED DESIGNER(S):  Meva & Tantrum Looters will be shot!  Today I'm wearing: TOP:  AlmaMiranda - ...