Sunday, October 1, 2023

My Korner #1320 - Use It OR Lose It!

BLOG NAME:  Use It OR Lose It! 
DESIGNER(S):   Meva, Monso & Yasum Fashionart

Do I look like I'm kidding! 

Today I'm wearing:
OUTFIT:  Meva Deidre Set @Kinky
HAIR:   [monso] Jenn Hair 
BANGS:  [monso] Marin Hair 
NECK TAT:  Onyx Dead Rose Tattoo Red
EYELASHES: Vortex Lashes 15.0
EYESHADOW: SU! - Thana Eyeshadow
NAILS:   Yasum Diva Nails
RINGS:   Vibing Emma Rings Gold
EARRINGS:  SU! - Safety Pin Earrings @Free Gift
POSE:  [piXit] Sharp - Pose Pack

Deidre 5 piece set (collar, gloves, boots, straps and bodysuit) is rigged for Legacy, Perky, Maitreya, Petite and Reborn and is sold as 3 pieces each with color change HUDs.  So sexy! 

Jenn Hair has 2 hair styles, 3 head sizes and 3 breast options.  Available in 3 color sets (blonde & brown, black & red, and mix & pop).  Added the bangs from Monso's Marin Hair.

Diva Nails are rigged for Legacy and Maitreya and come with applier HUD with 14 patterns.

LINKS:  





No comments:

Post a Comment

My Korner #1450 - Private Property!

BLOG NAME:   Private Property!  FEATURED DESIGNER(S):  Meva & Tantrum Looters will be shot!  Today I'm wearing: TOP:  AlmaMiranda - ...