Wednesday, October 4, 2023

My Korner #1322 - Believing!

BLOG NAME:    Believing! 
DESIGNER(S):   United Colors

If you believe in yourself and feel confident in yourself, you can do anything. I really believe that!

Today I'm wearing:
TOP:  United Colors - United Top @Uber
SKIRT:  United Colors - United Skirt @Uber
GLOVES:  Secrets - Emi Diamonds Gloves Black
NECKLACE/EARRINGS:  Heartsdale - Boho Beach Collection
HAIR: Doux - Light Hairstyle
EYES:  Avada Caroline Eyes
BACKDROP:  ::WetCat:: "The 13th Room" Backdrop
POSE:  ::WetCat:: "Doorway" Bento Pose Set 

United top and skirt are rigged for Legacy, Perky, Perky Petite, Maitreya, Petite and Reborn and come in single colors or all in 1 packs.

LINKS:  



No comments:

Post a Comment

My Korner #1450 - Private Property!

BLOG NAME:   Private Property!  FEATURED DESIGNER(S):  Meva & Tantrum Looters will be shot!  Today I'm wearing: TOP:  AlmaMiranda - ...