Monday, October 9, 2023

My Korner #1326 - Exploring!

BLOG NAME:   Exploring!
DESIGNER(S):   Giz Seorn & Monso

Doing this sweet thing like exploring Tokyo! La Prima is calling so I must go!  

Today I'm wearing:
TOP:  GIZ SEORN: 'Beth' Cropped Sweater [FATPACK] @Cosmopolitan
HAIR:  [monso] Lita Hair @ C88

Beth Cropped Sweater is rigged for Legacy, Perky, Maitreya and Petite and comes in single colors or fatpack.  Love this sweater! 

Lita hair comes in 4 head sizes and 4 breast sizes with 2 styles, optional bangs and two-tone HUD.  Available in 3 color sets or fatpack (Black/Red, Brown/Blonde and Mix/Pop).
 
LINKS:  





No comments:

Post a Comment

My Korner #1450 - Private Property!

BLOG NAME:   Private Property!  FEATURED DESIGNER(S):  Meva & Tantrum Looters will be shot!  Today I'm wearing: TOP:  AlmaMiranda - ...