Friday, October 13, 2023

My Korner #1329 - Bonding Time!

BLOG NAME:   Bonding Time! 
DESIGNER(S):    Meva & Tantrum

They say snakes don't have the intellectual capacity to feel emotions such as affection and aren't capable of forming a bond with you in a way that a dog or cat does.  I'm the one that needs bonding time! He still scares me! 

Today I'm wearing:
OUTFIT:  Meva Cordelia Set @Anthem
HAIR:  Doux - Pamela Hairstyle
NAILS:  Tantrum - Gelling Out - Celestials
HOLDING:  Rezz Room Python Animesh Arm

Cordelia set is rigged for Legacy, Perky, Maitreya and Petite and comes with full color HUD with 8 changeable parts.

Celestials nails (finger and toe) are rigged for Legacy, Maitreya, Erika, Reborn, and Inithium.  Full pack includes 10 color options.
 
LINKS:  





No comments:

Post a Comment

My Korner #1450 - Private Property!

BLOG NAME:   Private Property!  FEATURED DESIGNER(S):  Meva & Tantrum Looters will be shot!  Today I'm wearing: TOP:  AlmaMiranda - ...